Sep 27, 2010

Sept 6 - Frustration

I don't know what to do with Maritz. I don't know how to overlook the shit that I don't like or don't understand in him. I know people have their differences and they work through it, I know I can do it too, I just have to figure out how.

What's the problem? Maritz doesn't have a medical aid at the moment. It frustrates me beyond comprehension! He got a new job not too long ago and didn't even bother asking this new boss about his contract. He didn't bother asking if they share medical aid, UIF, etc. like the previous company. He assumed.

He assumed and he hoped for the best.

WTF?! You can't do that. You have to plan. You have to think. What if something happens to you? Am I just paranoid or is this normal thinking? Now, apparently, he has no medical aid. Thing is, he had medical aid. Where did it go? What happened? They wouldn't just cancel his medical aid without letting him know, would they? They would probably deduct the full scheme amount off of his account alone, seeing as his previous company is (obviously) not paying half anymore.

He assumed it would magically fix itself. Newsflash: This is the real world. You kinda have to do it yourself. His excuse when we spoke about it? He doesn't have time. Bullshit. Yes, bullshit. What about on those days he's off when he sleeps the day away? Or when he goes to a friends house and plays games? See, he does have time. He's just lazy. He procrastinates. But ... this is important! Don't you get it?!

How is it that he is so irresponsible and immature? I hate it.

No comments: