Sep 22, 2010

August 12 - I like, I love and I want


I also want to make one of these. It looks like so much fun and I love playing with card stock like this. I want to make one of my own with my own likes, loves and wants. Separately perhaps. I wonder what I would add though...

I like / love
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Blogging
  • My camera
  • A good book
  • Cuddling
  • Pictures
  • Sketching
  • My cat, Mega
  • Music
  • Tattoos
  • My bed
  • Color
  • Home-cooked meals
  • Chocolate
  • Cookies & Cheese
  • The Beach
  • Water
  • The moon
  • The sunlight
  • Nature
  • Memories
  • Hugs & Kisses
  • Warm cups of coffee
  • Children
  • Creating with abandon
  • Arts & Crafts
  • Helping people
  • Naps
  • Looking at the stars by night and clouds by day
  • Fruit
  • Hearing my grandma's stories
  • Rain, and the smell of rain
  • The smell of a just-sharpened pencil
I want / need
  • A GHD hairstyler
  • A holiday home
  • Financial freedom
  • My own home
  • A new car
  • More time
  • More soul searching
  • A shrink
  • To travel
  • A new, challenging job
  • New skills
  • Art supplies
  • A real man

No comments: