Sep 22, 2010

August 11 - Time is a B!tch



Don't you think this would be ideal? I feel like I have so much that I have to do and so much that I want to do, that sleeping is such a waste of time that could be productively spent. Don't get me wrong... I'm one of those rare people that love my sleep so much that it's very easy for me to fall asleep one way or another. I am able to get in bed, even if I'm not tired, and be able to fall asleep pretty quickly. It's even easier when I read, I don't get past the first couple of pages before I'm lights out. I like it that way, I do, but... haven't you ever wanted more TIME?!

I get tired really easily. I love taking naps. I love being utterly lazy. And I hate it all at the same time. I hate being so useless. I hate not doing something productive, fun, adventurous or spontaneous. I hate being restless. Most of the time I am. I procrastinate a lot, too. I hate it, but I can't help it. It just happens. Sort of. . . Urrmmmm yeah. . .

Time is a B!tch

No comments: