Sep 22, 2010

July 8 - Wishes

I wish my trip to Natal goes well.
I wish the weather will be awesome.
I wish I could figure out how I feel about 'Goofy'.
I wish I could just figure myself out.
I wish I could get a better job. More challenging. More money.
I wish I could be more of a friend than I am already.
I wish I could have more general knowledge.
I wish I could travel. I wish I could have the money to travel.
I wish I could understand why people do what they do.

I wish for so many things, I don't know where to start. But wishes only get you so far, the rest you have to do yourself. I want to make it happen. I want to work hard at what I want. I want to be able to say I'm going to visit Hillbilly Duhn or Ella Unread or Mr. Condescending... just because I can. I want to be able to say I am the boss of my own life, my own emotions and that I know what I want, have and can't have. Reality is a b!tch at the end of the day. Here's to the future! Cheers!

No comments: