Sep 22, 2010

July 7 - Dear Grey's Anatomy Producers

(Late Post) I've just finished watching the final episode of Season 6... WTF?! You're going to cause me to have a bad heart! My nerves can't handle all the drama!! But – well done. No, really. WELL DONE. Gripping as always and I love love love the cast. They make for a great team and a great story. I really wish there could be another season. Maybe there is and I don't know about it. I'm pretty clueless about these things. Hehe!

I don't watch a lot of television. My mom on the other hand, keeps me up to date with Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Flash Forward, Ugly Betty and a couple of other random sitcoms and stories. But those are the main attractions in our house. She even goes as far as to record it for me when I miss an episode. Which I do, a lot. So when I really have nothing better to do or I'm in between stuff.. I make time to catch up. Oh well, works for me.

No comments: