Mar 10, 2010

Until we meet again


To: Gerhard
From: Me

I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna blurt it out. I need to be alone. I need to figure things out. Figure myself and my life out. I love you but I can't be with you under these circumstances. Please forgive me and understand that I truly love you and want you in my life but I find it too confusing & hurtful. I need to deal with this myself. Alone. Take care of yourself and please stay the awesome Gerhard I know. Until we meet again...

To: Me
From: Gerhard

Just answer me one more question...

Is there someone else?
Please be entirely honest with me.

To: Gerhard
From: Me

No. Honest to God. I don't want someone else.
I need to be alone. I love you.

To: Me
From: Gerhard

Then all I can say is good luck. "If you love someone that much set them free. If they come back to you it's meant to be. If they don't it was never meant to be..." Good luck my parra... I will always be there for you and I will wait for you.. I love you.. Goodbye.



(Comments OFF)

No comments: