Mar 10, 2010

This is What I know...

Kenna Christensen's "Confession #25"
is exactly what I needed today...

This is what I know.
I know God exists. And I know He will always be there.
I know that life is hard but I will never give up. And because of that, I know I have lived my life with grace.
I know that every person I've encountered entered my life for a reason, and had something extraordinary to teach.
I know we need to experience the bitter, in order to experience the sweet.
I know that tomorrows are a chance to live yesterdays better.
I know that crying is good for the heart, and hugs are good for the soul.
I know that a life without trials, is merely a life without lessons.
I know that regret is just a six letter word. There are no regrets, there are only lessons learned.
I know life is a form of not being sure, and that is beautiful.
I know that the beauty of life will always overpower the ugly days.
And I know that no matter how many times I am lost, I will always be found.

~Kenna Christensen~

No comments: