Mar 25, 2010

Silence

Ain't that the truth? But not all people catch the clue.
When I'm silent, I tend to think. The same as when I blog, I guess. I think up sh!t to write but in the end all of it make sense to me. And that's all that matters. I have so much stuff in my head that it's quite a relief when I can get it out on my blog. Even if no one listens/reads. It's for me isn't it? =) I just don't always know how to say things so I just leave it completely. I just keep quiet. Good thing or bad thing? I don't know.

I always try and see all sides of a matter. I just don't always succeed. I find some things harder to understand than other's. Obviously. Isn't everyone like that? And that's when I go silent. I think. I wonder. I try to make sense of it all. I don't always succeed though.

No comments: