Mar 4, 2010

I am here to make it good


What true words... Well I think so! Your partner isn't there to make your life easy. He/She really isn't. They are there to make your life better. Good. Nice. Happy. Funny. Enjoyable. They are there to make the ride enjoyable, not to take the bumps away. Although they can help you smooth out the bumps and grinds... the only one who can take them away is you.

Dear Gerhard...

I am not here to make your life easy. I am not here to make your work experience better here to get you a salary increase. . I am not I am not here to make your body bigger and better. I am not here to tell you every.single.day. that you're gorgeous and stunning and wonderful and sexy and that you have bigger muscles than the next guy. I am not here to make you feel better and better and better about yourself, only to have me feel worse and worse about myself. I am not here to just accept everything that is thrown my way. I am not here to clean up after you or cook for you all.the.time. I am not here to listen to you moan and groan and be all negative all.the.time. I don't need that in my life. I don't need more negativity. YOU are supposed to be a very positive thing in my life, but you are dragging me down at the moment.

I truly hope things change for us. Because I am here to make you happy. I am here to support you and take care of you. As you are to take care of me. Even in the smallest ways. I am here to make you laugh and giggle like a teenager in love. I am here to share and experience things with you. I am here to cheer you up when you're down, as you are to me. I am here to make you positive and relaxed about life. I am here to love you and cherish you. If you will let me. In the right ways of course. I am here to listen to your words and give advice when and how I can, as you are to me. I am here to be your best friend and your shoulder to cry on. Please don't take advantage of that or drain my inner energy. I hardly have any left for myself. I am here to make you feel like Hercules himself. Because that is what I think of you. Please believe me because I do not lie. I am here if you need me to help you study for exams to GET a salary increase. If you need me. But please know that I cannot write your exams for you. Even if I wanted to. I am here to love you. And that's more than a lot of people can say they have. Please love me back. Unconditionally. Don't take my love for granted.

I cannot do this alone. I need your help. You need my help. Let's do it together. Let's take on the world and make it better. For you. For me. For them. =D

No comments: