Jan 23, 2011

This is getting weird...

Within the space of a month I've had 3 dreams relating to me being pregnant.  I must have issues.  Or high hopes of magically being impregnated or something.  I don't know.  There are a lot of reasons I might be having these dreams, I'm sure.  And I've explored some of them already.

This time, I was pregnant, as always.  I was in labor too.  This time, Gerhard wasn't there.  Gerhard wasn't even in my thoughts in this dream.  My family was there, as well 2 friends of mine - Shannyn-Leigh and Grietjie (who by the way don't really like each other).  It felt like a long dream, but not a lot happened.  They were there for me with my labor pains etc but I didn't actually give birth.  Good thing I guess?  Haha!

I don't really know what to think of this anymore, but I'll just take it as it comes.  What do you think?

No comments: