Jan 25, 2011

GHD


I am officially the proud owner of a ghd IV styler. Thank you Gerhard!!

Yes, you read that right. Gerhard. He came to my work, took me out for lunch and brought me a gift. A very expensive gift I might add. I have been dreaming of owning a GHD for as long as I can remember. For those of you who don't know what a GHD is - What is wrong with you?! Have you been living under a rock?! Kidding... sort of. A GHD is a hair straightener and curler and everything all in one. It does all this, in mere seconds, if you know how to use it. A normal hair straightener doesn't compare. Even closely.

I am 'dying' from excitement and happiness! Yes. But also... slightly confused. Quite an expensive gift to buy for your ex-girlfriend, don't you think? Any motives? Him wanting to crawl back into my life or win me back somehow? Apparently not. Hard to believe right?

Seriously. Apparently not. So much so that he doesn't know if he sees any future for us. Am I heartbroken again? No, not really. Because I've already started to accept that fact on my own thankyouverymuch. We had a really long conversation, again. About all sorts of things. Things like him and me, and her and her, and her, and them. Yeah, confusing much? I know. He (still) doesn't know what he wants. What a surprise. Thing is, I know what I want. And if I can't have it, I know how to get past that. Don't use me. Don't play with my emotions. Don't give me false hope. I know it makes him happy to make me happy, but I need so much more than just the odd message and gift. I deserve more. I don't want to be his friend. I can't. I won't.

But anyway, apart from all that - I am beyond myself happy about my newest addition.

THANK YOU

No comments: