Jan 2, 2011

G11

I wasn't having a very good end of the year.  My friends think that I have lost my Christmas and my New Year's mojo.  And I think they're right.  I didn't want to do much of anything really.  I was invited, here and there, I just didn't want to go.  I didn't even know if I wanted to drink, which is quite in contrast with the previous year, where you and I shared a case of Rum and Coke.  Difference is, that year, I had you.  To share the fun with, to laugh with, to take care of me.  This year, I was going to be alone.  Well, with Grietjie and Charl and some other friends, but still, just me.  Not us.

Do you think it's normal?  This mood of mine?  It's like I didn't care for anything or amyone, but you and I.  There was no more you, so I took it as me, myself and I.  I can focus on myself and the people who really care fo rme, but the rest?  Can go fly a kite.  I'm in one of those moods that nothing is really wrong in my life, but my brain keeps on insisting that there is.  Or maybe it's my heart that's doing the insisting.  I can't really tell.

You know that feeling?

No comments: