Jan 7, 2011

G18

The love I have for you completely overwhelms me.  It overflows into all the small spaces in between, until it almost wants to burst, but doesn't.  With this love, I can't just think of now.  There's too much to be able to fit into just 'now', it needs more space.  It needs a future.  Without that, it will wither and die, and I really don't want that to happen.  Because, you see, this is a love that takes my whole being with it, wherever it goes.  It's a part of me, but now, it's a part of you too.  Though I doubt you even realize it.  Love isn't one big thing, it's a million different things.

Like the way you up against my body, when you fall asleep there, or the way you laugh that makes the whole world stop and stare.  Like the way your eyes light up when you talk about your plans for the future or the way you brag about the small things too, and need me to be proud of you.  I always am, regardless.

I wonder if she loves you like I do... Maybe she is your perfect, smooth fit, and I m just the ragged edge.  It's a definite possibility...  Maybe Maritz is my perfect, smooth fit.  I don't know.  When I think about it, it makes a lot of sense.  Maritz and I don't fight nearly as much as you and I do.  We never have, only small fights, here and there.  Never a big deal.  He loves me, without hesitation, and enjoys every minute we spend together.  And I love him.  It's the same with you and her, right?  I get the appeal now... I really do.  But... it's so... boring.  I don't really know if that's even the right word.  I guess you'll never know until you try.  Just please, 'try' her before you even think of coming after me again.

Merci!


No comments: