May 17, 2010

Stumble: Free People










Free People Clothing Boutique

(Clink on the pictures above to go to links, and the FP Clothing Name to go to the main site)
I just stumbled upon this beautiful online boutique. SO reminiscent of the clothes that I would like to wear. I rather wish I had the money for it, though. It's SO pretty. I have ended up being a jeans and T-shirts type of girl, with my pretty tops thrown in-between and of course my classy, elegant and timeless clothes that I also love.

What do you think?? Would Free People Clothing suit me? Not that you'd know, you don't really know what I look like... well most of you don't. (According to me, I need to lose some weight to look really hot in clothes like FP clothing's, but hey! I still love it!)

What's your style??

No comments: