May 18, 2010

Him...


It's him I see, staring so silently at me
In my dreams, through the clouds, he smiles
It's him I want, it's him I need
Those eyes, they look right through me

He sees into my soul, he grips my heart...
But he's no more than a dream, a memory
A fantasy that will never again materialize, not for me

I feel his arms around me, his gentle fingers caressing me
I feel his sugar sweet kisses in my neck,
His breath in my ear, his sexy voice...

It's him I want, in the late of the night
It's him I need in the early morning hours
It's him I want next to me, holding me

To wake up every morning in his arms, know that everything
is perfect, everything is right. He's mine...

But in reality I'm lost. He is lost.

What if he's in another girl's arms right now?
Does he ever think of me? Or am I just a face in the crowd?

So many questions, so little time.
Why can't I just forget about him? Please...

Author: Maryke Pretorius

2 comments:

Jordan said...

This is a great post!
Loved your affirmation!
:)

Maryx said...

Oh thank you...