Dec 30, 2010

I want out


Everyone around me has been going on holiday lately.  I hate it.  I want a holiday too.  I need a holiday.  I feel like I, selfishly, want to pack my things and go away - alone.  Is that weird?  I guess it is, a little.  But I don't care.  I want to get away from everything, do things on my own.  If only I could afford it... Urgh!  I've been working almost non-stop since my last holiday in July.  I want out now.  For longer than I week this time.

But is is worth it?

2 comments:

michael said...

I know how you feel. After a breakup it's hard to understand who you are, alone, after being in a relationship.

You won't be okay right away - no one ever is - but time will help. For now, it's probably best to grieve and do what you feel is necessary, even if that includes taking time off / going a trip to once again rediscover (or recreate) who you are as an independent person.

I'm sure whatever you choose to do will end up making you into a stronger, wiser person.

I wish you the best of luck in the meantime. :)

Maryx said...

Thank you my friend... you're right of course.