Dec 8, 2010

I MISS HIM (You might wanna skip this post)


I miss his warm smile.  I miss his silly laughter.  I miss his jokes.  I miss the way he made me laugh till I had tears in my eyes.  I miss his soft skin.  I miss his touch.  I miss his strong hands, his strong arms around me.  I miss looking into his eyes.  I miss talking to him.  I miss hearing him talk.  I miss his stories.  I miss holding him, touching him.  I miss our passion.  I miss the happiness.  I miss the love.  I miss knowing he's there.  I miss waking up next to him.  I miss talking with him on the phone.  I miss his messages.  I miss being able to message him.  I miss talking to him and seeing him on Skype when we couldn't be together.  I miss sharing a cigarette with him.  I miss feeling his body next to mine, in bed.  I miss falling asleep in his arms.  I miss feeling so safe, like nothing in the whole world can hurt me, because he is there.  I even miss the fights.  I miss talking endlessly on gmail chat.  I miss sending him pictures, and receiving pictures back.  I miss telling him everything, no matter how insignificant, and him actually being, or pretending to be, so interested.  I miss the constant butterflies.  I miss admiring him.  I miss trying to convince him how amazing he is.  I miss the way he used to look at me.  I miss they way he used to touch me.  I miss the sparkle in his eyes.  I miss his naughty antics.  I miss his crazy ideas.  I miss how comfortable I was with him.  I miss how beautiful he made me feel.  I miss telling him how much I love him.  I miss telling him how much I miss him.  I miss his frown.  I miss his music.  I miss his silly singing antics.  I miss his 'talking' with songs, when he doesn't have the words.  I miss listening to his plans for the future.  I miss our talks about living together, having kids, sharing a life.  I miss his big dreams.  I miss the laugh lines on his face, and the scars on his body.  I miss his white underwear.  I miss what he is able to do to me, in so many ways.  I miss being able to depend on him.  I miss being taken care of, as much as I take care of him.  I miss cooking for him.  I miss cooking together.  I miss him cooking for me.  I miss his rum and coke. I miss the way he knows me inside and out.  I miss the stupid things he does.  I miss laughing with him.

I miss everything about him.  I don't have enough words.
Will it ever go away?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard. Wounds of the heart never heal completely...

How are you holding up, hun?

Maryx said...

Anonymous?

Anonymous said...

That's right.
It's the big, scary anony-monster!

But, really, you don't know me. I'm just someone who cares. :)