Mar 1, 2011

Thought Question #89


Does it have to be ONE thing?  There is so many things that I really want to do in my life, and with my life!  But if I have to choose one thing now - I'd have to say fall in love with The One.  The real One.  Find him and getting to know everything about him and falling in love with him and all that jazz.  But hey... maybe I've already met him... how would I know?

Some more things that I really want to do in/with my life is:
  • I want to realize my dreams and follow them as far as I possibly can
  • I want to travel the world
  • I want to learn a new language
  • I want to go skydiving
  • I want to go bungee jumping
  • I want go to Disney World
  • I want to travel the rain forest
  • I want to meet some, if not all, of my bloggie buddies.  Like Ella.  And Hillbilly Duhn.  And Sally.  And Michael.  And Ladytruth.  And Ally.  Ooooohhhhh there's too many... I wanna meet all of you!
  • I want to throw an epic party
  • I want to play with tigers and/or lions
  • I want to own a Rottweiler or a doberman
  • I want to live by the ocean
  • I want to live in the bush veld
  • I want to save a life
  • I want to have children
There are so many things I still want to do... I can't even think of everything right now.  The list would go on and on and on...

What about you??

4 comments:

michael said...

Ooo!
I'd love to travel, live by the ocean and have a family, too!

And, of course, meet a few good people I've never met. :)

Maryx said...

Yay to that!

Sally-Sal said...

I want to go skydiving too.

I want to give someone hope.

I want to make my family proud.

I want to never be afraid to do what needs to be done.

And I'd like to meet you too!

Deepika said...

urs r so like mine :)

I wanna go to disney world too :)

travel the world and so on