Mar 23, 2011

Thought Question #116


Clarity.

That's my biggest wish right now.  But I guess that's a bit selfish, too?  I want clarity to know what I want out of life, and what I need to do to accomplish that.  I want clarity in my relationships with people, my friendships, my family.  I want clarity in my career.  I want clarity in my passions.

But even more than that (and I'm sure you know this by now) I wish for all the people, ever single one out there, that I wrote about in a previous post to feel absolutely amazing about themselves.  For them to be okay.  No matter what.

I wish that with all my heart and soul.

2 comments:

michael said...

Hmm. I'm usually totally against wishes but...

I'd like my evening lecture to be cancelled tomorrow. :)

Maryx said...

I wish a little with you for that one!