Mar 18, 2011

Thought Question #112


I am the last person to be able to answer this question right now.  It's really hard...  I let go of Gerhard because I had to.  I let go because I had to make peace with the fact that he wasn't coming back and that I wasn't going to have my happy ending with him, even if he was the only one I ever saw it with, at the time.  I had to let go.  It was hard, but I almost did it.  I had more trouble letting go in my heart than anything else.  I had moved on with my life, I was seeing other people, avoiding contacting him and avoiding talking about him.  It helped a lot.  Then... he came back.  But that's a whole different blog post on it's own.

I guess it all depends on how you feel, whilst still being realistic about it.  I mean you can love him but if he's treating you like shit and he's so much bad news - let go!!  But hey, that's just an example.

What do you think?  Please help?

1 comment:

michael said...

I think it's like love.
You just know.