Mar 17, 2011

Thought Question #111


There are so many challenges in and of myself that I don't know which one is the greatest.  There are so many challenges in the world that I experience personally, that I don't even know where to begin.  But if I think about my challenges I think about my emotional ways.  Things like my patience, and lack thereof.  The way I treat myself and other people.  My honesty, sometimes brutal, and how to handle it.  How to handle relationships and compromise.  How to handle heartache and forgiveness.  How to handle my own emotions.  How to handle love.  Unconditionally.  How to not always let my emotions show, although I don't always think it's a bad thing.  At least most of the time, people know what I think and feel.  How to be more straightforward instead of always being nice and polite, given the circumstances of course.

There are a lot of challenges in life.  Emotionally and physically.  And it's different for everybody.  But if I have to be truly, bluntly honest with myself... My greatest challenge would be doing what I really want to do with my life.  Doing my art.  Expressing myself the way I want to.  Making a career out of it.  But mostly... where to even begin.

I'd like to hear yours?

2 comments:

Ella Unread said...

Oh my...we must be like Voldemort and Harry Potter's wands, I swear! I think improving, enriching, taming my patience is my greatest challenge!!

michael said...

Would 'every day' qualify as an answer? Haha.

Uhm... I don't want to be a downer, so I'll say deciding which song(s) / album to listen to on my bus ride to school. :)