Mar 29, 2011

Thought Question #122


I am the scared, silly, random girl trying to get through life just like everyone else.  I try my best to stay positive and I succeed in it, most of the time.  I want what everyone wants I guess.  I try to appreciate the small thing and to look at the world in a different way.  I try to think outside the box.  I try to keep myself happy.  I try to help people around me, as much as I possibly can.  I am me, and I'm growing and changing every single day.  Just like you are.  We don't even realize it.

Thinking back... When I was a teenager, the people and most of the friends in my school didn't know the real me.  They didn't know what I was up to when I left those school hallways.  They didn't know about my drinking and smoking and the guys in my life.  They thought I was the good girl.  And I'm glad about that.  They labeled me in their own way, and I didn't care.  Now, grown up, I'm labeled as the strong one.  I'm labeled as the easy-going friend.  I'm labeled as the comforter.  I'd like to think those things are true, but then again... I'm also thought to be very promiscuous.  I'm thought to have the guys streaming after me.  I'm thought to be over-sexed, or something of the sort.

They think they know me, but they don't.  Thing is... I'm not going to let it get to me.

Who are you?

2 comments:

michael said...

Good answer. :)

(I don't even know who I am! Ahh!)

Maryx said...

Do we ever fully know? It takes a lot of time sweetie... there's nothing wrong with that.