Feb 3, 2010

"Sorry for Being Real" ??


It's very easy for me to say how I feel. But it's also so very, very hard. I'm terrified of how the person I'm saying it to will feel about it. Will think of me. Will say to me. Will react. I don't have good experiences with saying what I feel. It seems there's a gap somewhere. I can't communicate or something. People have trouble understanding what I'm feeling. I know I'm weird and wacky and sometimes a drama queen. But... my feelings are valid. As is yours. And yours. And yours.

I want to be heard like anyone else. I guess that's why I have this blog huh? I can say how I feel. Whatever I feel like. Whenever I feel like it. And there's nothing no one can do about it. Ironic, really. It's just my outlet.
It seems as if everything backfires when I talk about my feelings. People tend to freak out. People tend to take me up completely the wrong way. Then I cry. I can't help it. I'm overly-emotional and I cry. I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm frustrated. I cry because I don't have the words to tell you how I feel.

"Sorry for being real"


2 comments:

Indrayani said...

I LOVE THIS!
I am borrowing this and posting on my blog..
Will link you... I hope you wont mind?

:)

Maryx said...

I'd be honored Indi!