Feb 22, 2010

Our Little Angel...



I lost my 2 year old niece yesterday.

She drowned.

It happened so fast.

I only got to the hospital after she ... passed away.

They took me into the emergency room.

BIG Mistake.

She's so small...

SO Small!

She's blue...

She's cold...

She's swollen...


I think I have seen the scariest thing I can comprehend.

My heart cannot handle this.

This isn't fair.

Is it ever fair?!


Our family is going through a very tough time at the moment.

Our family is standing together through this. Our family ...

It's never easy. Is it?!

And it never will be.

Friends... Readers... Please...

Spare us a prayer and a thought.

Very much appreciated.


Love,

Me


4 comments:

Joseph said...

I am truly sorry to hear that...I will say a prayer tonight for the little angel

Maryx said...

Thank you. MUCH Appreciated. =)

Jenn said...

Thinking of you and your family.
You know how to reach me if you need anything. anything at all.

xox

Maryx said...

Thanks Jenn. Really, thanks.