Apr 28, 2010

Thoughtful Question #7

ThoughtQuestions.com have a few very thoughtful questions... obviously... hence the name. I have taken it upon myself to ponder the questions they put out there. One by one.

I love my friends. I love my family. I love my cat. And I even love my bed. =) I love so many people that I don't think I'll stop writing if I even begin to list their names. I try to show my love through the little things I do. I try to remind them that I love them. I try to always be there for them. I try to help where I can. I try to be a true friend and a true person to every one of them. I don't always succeed. I know I don't. But I try. Isn't that the important thing?

Like any human being, I get wrapped up in my own life and my own problems. I get wrapped up in things I need to do and things I want to do. But, I really think I am (mostly) succeeding in making the people I love, KNOW that I love them. I hope I am.
I like getting people I love together. I like cooking for people I love. I like asking people I love about their lives. (Everyone just needs someone to talk to sometimes). I like sending people I love odd messages showing I care. I like doing things for people I love.

I don't think they feel the same way about me...


No comments: