Apr 13, 2010

Thoughtful Question #1

ThoughtQuestions.com have a few very thoughtful questions... obviously... hence the name. I have taken it upon myself to ponder the questions they put out there. One by one.

I have a couple of things that might be out of reach for me. But I am still young and do not yet see them as completely out of reach. I have far to go in life and I have a lot that I still want to do. I want to see the world for example. If I will have money for that or if my situation will ever allow it I don't know, but I will sure as stretch far and wide to try and make it happen. You may ask.. why not now? Yes, I would love to do it now. Realistically, I can't. And I don't think it has to do with stretching myself far enough. Reality sucks, but it's still reality. I still know I will do it someday, right?

What do you think is out of reach? What have you done to try and reach it? Do you think you can do more or do you think you have reached the end of your ropes? Which is entirely possible, I think. A person can only handle so much. A person can only endure so much. Yes, it varies from person to person and some people are stronger and better and so much more than I can ever hope to be. So people differ. But that's just my opinion.
I mean, there are situations beyond our control. There are some things that just aren't meant to be, no matter how hard we wish it were. Don't you agree?

Your comments would be appreciated on the Thoughtful Questions...

No comments: