Apr 19, 2010

Thoughtful Question #4

ThoughtQuestions.com have a few very thoughtful questions... obviously... hence the name. I have taken it upon myself to ponder the questions they put out there. One by one.

Not too long ago, actually. I won't go into detail but it's regarding some private bedroom matters with a certain someone. Heehee! *Blushing* The other new thing was seafood... I hate seafood alright? I still do. But I tried it. Some of it wasn't that bad, but I'm still no fan of it.

I think it's very important to try new things as much as you possibly can. Even if it involves exploring yourself more and more or exploring a new hobby for yourself. Challenging yourself. I have SO MUCH that I still want to do. SO MUCH that I still want to see and experience and create. I love creating things. By myself. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment. Like each and every one of my blog posts also do... I finished something. I put something out there. That little piece of me.

When was the last time YOU tried something new??

No comments: