Jul 26, 2011

Thought Question #191


Drinking a warm cup of coffee or an ice cold glass of water.  Snuggling in bed with my beautiful cat in my arms.  Laughing with friends and family, spending time with people I love.  Watching movies or series, while I'm surrounded by my arts and crafts, and thoroughly enjoying it.  Walking around in a crafts' shop, and being able to pick something to buy.  Painting.  Drawing.  Cuddling with a book, and disappearing into a whole other world.  Sitting on the beach, listening and looking at the waves, and digging my toes into the sand.  Taking photographs.  Making things.  Sleeping.  Learning new, and interesting things.  Kissing.  Loving.  Touching and being touched.

There are so many simple pleasures that I might just go on forever.

What are your favorites?

No comments: