Jul 7, 2011

G25



I wish you loved me, the way I love you.  I wish you knew what you wanted.  I wish you could clear your mind and wipre your history.  I wish you could see just what you mean to me, and how great we could be together.  Being with you is what I imagine love to be like.  What I want love to be like.

I can honestly say I have never felt so comfortable, so whole, so beautiful and so special around anyone, as I do when I'm with you.  You make me forget about the way my body looks, you actually make me appreciate myself more.  You make me more confident and relaxed.  You make me feel calm, most of the time.  You make me feel loved, when I'm in your arms.  My favourite place to be.

I wish I could make you feel the same way I do; about me.  But I can't.  I can't make you do anything, and I don't want to.  Sometimes, I don't understand why I'm still hoping for us to be something more.  It seems so hopeless, at times.  But I don't want to lose hope in ou.  I don't want to lose faith.  I know you are a better person than this, but I also know that you still have some way to go, emotionally and spiritually.  I was hoping to help you, but you make it really, really hard sometimes.  I don't know where to begin.

I know that you love me, but I also know that you love her.  I want you to be happy, and if it doesn't involve me than so be it.  I just really, really wish you could make up your mind and be sure about it.  Because this uncertainty... still hurts.

No comments: