Jul 13, 2011

Thought Question #182


I don’t have a favorite song.  I’m not that musical.  A lot of people say that music is their life and that they can’t live without music and of course there are people who know a crap load about music and the people who sing it or make it.  Me?  I’m clueless.  Completely clueless.  You’re lucky if I know the latest songs on the radio, or at least the artists and/or names of those songs.  I’m hopeless where it comes to music.

I think if I had to choose it would be this one, mainly because I would play this on my wedding day.  Other favorites include some of the latest hits, Disney songs some Afrikaans songs too.  I am way too diverse to list them, or even begin to list them, or the artists or sing them.  Sorry.
Do you have a favorite song and why?


No comments: