Jul 13, 2011

July is My Month!


It's my birthday in 2 days.  On the 15th.  I can't say I'm really looking forward to it.  Probably because I just don't want to get any older, but hey, sh!t happens, I guess.  We're all going to a Portuguese Pub & Restaurant on Friday Night to celebrate.  There will be platters, and drinks, no cleaning up afterwards, no driving myself around anywhere, no paying for anything (coz I'm the birthday girl you know?!), no messing up my house, and no worrying about how many people to cater for and them not showing up or something of the sort.  Bargain!  All the people who matters will be there for sure!  Except my lovely readers =( ...  but hey, that's the price we pay for being bloggers and being continents apart, huh?  Take Care Lovelies!!

XOXO

2 comments:

michael said...

Ack! I'm a day late...

Well, happy (belated) birthday! :)

Maryx said...

Thanks Hun!! =) I had a ball of time on my birthday!