Jul 18, 2011

My 23rd



I had a wonderful birthday thankyouverymuch!

In the light of all things negative, I had a ball of a time.  I went for an interview, it went really well, I think!  I went for lunch and a bit of shopping with my grandma and my niece.  I got home, after my cell phone’s battery died, to a house full of friends ready to do my hair and make-up for my party at Cesco’s (Portuguese Restaurant and Bar) that night.  It was wonderful!  We had a great time at Cesco’s as well.  There was so many people who came to celebrate with me!  Definitely everyone who mattered!  =)

I made little ‘Thanks for Coming’ cards with chocolates attached, for everyone who came.  I think they liked it.  I have caramel vodka shooters to drink and it was super yummy!!  We had platters for everyone and they polished it!  Yay!

The rest of the weekend was spent sleeping, going to Exclusive Books to spend my gift voucher, getting a few art supplies and paying some birthday money towards my new cell phone.  I also got a voucher for a craft shop I love that’s close to home!  Can’t wait to go and spend it!!

I got one of my favorite perfumes from my mom and a friend of ours – Hypnotic Poison.  I got a stunning little silver compact with a rhinestone graphic of a cat on it (and it even came it a pretty box!).  I got bath salts and chocolates, I got money towards my speeding fine and the platters we got at Cesco’s.  I got a memory card for my cell phone.  I got a ton of birthday messages on FB, and every other available platform!  Let’s just say I got spoilt rotten.

Thank you to everyone who made it happen!!

No comments: