Jul 22, 2011

Thought Question #187


At the moment?  A vast emptiness… surrounded by tons and tons of hopes and dreams.  I take that as a good thing.  No one can predict the future, but you can definitely hope and dream for what you want in the future, and work towards it, or what do you think?

I hope and dream for a beautiful family of my own, with a husband and children who love and appreciate me, for me.  I dream of a cozy house that I can decorate on my own, where family and friends can come to at any time and feel at their most comfortable in.  A place where I can live out my arts and crafts, in a big way, expressing who I am.  Some would say those are wild dreams, but I think it’s definitely a possibility.  I just think you need a lot of patience to wait for things to play out the way they should, with who they should, and I don’t think I’m there yet, but I will be!

What do you see for your future?

No comments: