Feb 11, 2011

Thoughtful Question #63


Does it have to be WHO? Because then I'd have to answer... Me. It's a really hard truth, but it's there. I believe that the only thing standing between you and happiness... is you. Just you. You can change or stay the same. Everything in life is a choice. There is always something you can do about it, no matter how small. Something to make it better for you. Something to make it easier, or make it go away. If you already have nothing, what do you have to lose?

Then again... the WHAT that is standing between myself and happiness - would probably be money. It's not nice to say, but it's also true. Thing is, there is always a means to end. I have to make money to make myself happy in the ways that I want. No one can do it for me.

What would your answer be?

4 comments:

Ella Unread said...

This is very inspiring, Maryx...I tend to think I am the only person that has the ability to make me sad, and your words support this idea...I come between myself and my happiness!
I'll definitely stop doing so :D I'll try my best not to, that is :P

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

This is so true. Everyday there are certain events that can change our moods but I think in the end it us up to me how I will go about it, if I will dwell in sadness or look at the brighter perspective of things. =)

Maryx said...

I'm so glad you liked it and that you agree..

JAGDISH BALI said...

Of course one is the architect of one's destiny. noce post.