Feb 21, 2011

I want tell you

I have so many words bottled up inside me, but it still hurts too much to try and make sense of it all. I want to tell you how Gerhard wrote me off, again, and how hurt and relieved I feel. I want to tell you how Nicolas wrote me off, again. I want to tell you of the fragile state my group of friends are in. I want to tell you how Nicolas' parents accused me of trying to kill him, as well as my own mother. I want to tell you how unhappy I am at work and how I haven't heard anything from the interview I went to almost 2 weeks ago, although they say I'm still a candidate. I want to tell you about the hectic weekend I had, first to a long-time friends' birthday party, then out dancing and drinking with my dear friend who lives on the farm who hasn't been out since the birth of her first child almost 3 years ago. I want to tell you about how I kissed 3 guys I didn't know the names of, under the influence, in one night. I want to tell you how I feel. I want to tell you how I got to know a Facebook friend of mine a lot better. I want to tell you about the younger guy I met. I want to tell you about the older guy that I've been secretly in love with for years, that I'm starting to actually talk to now (Never thought I'd have the guts). I want to tell you... anything and everything.

So please ask me...


No comments: