Feb 8, 2011

*Happy Dance*

I'm doing the *Happy Dance* today!  I'm super excited about an interview I went to this morning that went really, really well.  Seems like the people really like me too, because they've already requested a second interview and they're busy doing a credit and criminal record check on me already (just a usual formality in the business of going into a new job).

I have been hoping, praying and searching for a new, and better job for a while now as I am extremely bored and unhappy where I am working at the moment.  I have been here for 3 years and I haven't grown, in the company or in my career, at all.  It's frustrating!  Getting paid to play on the internet all day is not my idea of fun.  I don't have nearly enough work and no challenges to speak of.

If you don't know already, I distribute medical products to hospitals in South Africa.  I am in the warehousing and logistics field, handling the warehouse administration.  I like my work.  When I have work.  I don't like the people.  I don't like the politics.  Etc Etc Etc.  There are quite a few reasons but I guess those are the most important ones.

This new job sounds super interesting.  It's the same type of work, distribution administration.  The company is also international, specializing in concrete and steel protection.  Sounds mundane, I know, but I think it could be really interesting once I get into it.  I see this as a challenge and I want to grab it by both horns!! =)

Please Dear Readers, hold thumbs and say a prayer for me?  I really want this.  I need this.

Thank you!

2 comments:

michael said...

Woo!

I wish you all the best on getting a new (and hopefully better) job.

And... Is that a llama?

Maryx said...

Thanks M!

And yes... the llama was cute okay? My pics are always random! =)