Feb 24, 2011

Me? Stylish?


My dear friend Ella Unread passed me the Stylish Blogger Award... She thinks I'm stylish?  Nicely done, Maryx.  Haha!  I'm supposed to share 7 reasons I'm stylish.  Say what?!

  • (Ella says...) I have a fairy-like face - oh so stylish! =)
  • My blog design rocks!  (Well, I love it)
  • I got a pretty nice compliment the other day - that I look a lot more mature because I'm a lot more stylish and classy than most of the girls my age.  How sweet.
  • My cat has a metallic black collar with pictures on it.  For the cat mafia boss of the area - I'd say he's stylish! (Sorry Ella!)
  • My 8 year old niece and I dress up to go to the movies and out for pizza together - that's hot!
  • You won't catch me with shoes on at home and you probably won't see me sleeping in fancy nighties or lingerie.  Ever.  I'd prob go naked first.  Stylish much?  Hahahahaha!
  • I blog.  That's stylish enough as it is.  The End.
Thanks for sharing Ella!  I had fun thinking up crap to prove I'm far from stylish, yet trying! =)
Seeing as I can't send it back to Ella, I'm going to pop it over to some odd favorite Bloggers of mine:
  • You. Me. No Adult Supervision... Sally-Sal write the most amazing things.  I can't get enough.  And I speak for a lot of people.  She's for sure stylish in more ways than one.  (Not to mention her hot profile picture!)
  • Vivre, Rire, Aimer... Jordan delights me with her short posts of love and hope, and I adore her simple blog header!
  • Amy Goes On About... Amy Walsh is a blogger I recent came across, and I love her rantings!  Plus if you check the pics of her - stylish lady for sure!
  • Hearts and Truths... Michael definitely deserves this award, even though I'm pretty sure he won't post it on his blog.  Not necessary!  His posts, on all 3 his blogs, inspires me daily.  His friendship, from faraway, is something I, and so many others are very, very grateful for.  Thank you M!

2 comments:

Sally-Sal said...

I'm touched. I never know how to say anything when someone says something nice to me.

You've been reading my blog for a long time, and your comments always touch me, make me grin, and I love your blog just as much :)

As for the stylish thing...not so much :P

Maryx said...

Thanks Sal! That means a lot to me.