My dear friend Ella Unread passed me the Stylish Blogger Award... She thinks I'm stylish? Nicely done, Maryx. Haha! I'm supposed to share 7 reasons I'm stylish. Say what?!
- (Ella says...) I have a fairy-like face - oh so stylish! =)
- My blog design rocks! (Well, I love it)
- I got a pretty nice compliment the other day - that I look a lot more mature because I'm a lot more stylish and classy than most of the girls my age. How sweet.
- My cat has a metallic black collar with pictures on it. For the cat mafia boss of the area - I'd say he's stylish! (Sorry Ella!)
- My 8 year old niece and I dress up to go to the movies and out for pizza together - that's hot!
- You won't catch me with shoes on at home and you probably won't see me sleeping in fancy nighties or lingerie. Ever. I'd prob go naked first. Stylish much? Hahahahaha!
- I blog. That's stylish enough as it is. The End.
Thanks for sharing Ella! I had fun thinking up crap to prove I'm far from stylish, yet trying! =)
Seeing as I can't send it back to Ella, I'm going to pop it over to some odd favorite Bloggers of mine:
- You. Me. No Adult Supervision... Sally-Sal write the most amazing things. I can't get enough. And I speak for a lot of people. She's for sure stylish in more ways than one. (Not to mention her hot profile picture!)
- Vivre, Rire, Aimer... Jordan delights me with her short posts of love and hope, and I adore her simple blog header!
- Amy Goes On About... Amy Walsh is a blogger I recent came across, and I love her rantings! Plus if you check the pics of her - stylish lady for sure!
- Hearts and Truths... Michael definitely deserves this award, even though I'm pretty sure he won't post it on his blog. Not necessary! His posts, on all 3 his blogs, inspires me daily. His friendship, from faraway, is something I, and so many others are very, very grateful for. Thank you M!