Jan 6, 2010

Head over Feet - Alanis Morisette

I had no choice but to hear you
You stated your case

Time and again

I thought about it

You treat me like I'm a princess

I'm not used to liking
it
You ask how my day was


CHORUS:

You've already won me over

In spite of me

Don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet

And don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are

I couldn't help it; it's all your fault


Your love is thick and it swallowed me
whole
You're so much braver than I give you credit for

That's not lip service...


CHORUS

You are the bearer of unconditiona
l things
You held your breath and the door for me

Thanks for your patience...

You're the best listener that I've ever met

You're my best friend, best friend with benefits

What took you so long?

I've never felt this healthy before

I've never wasted something rational

I am aware now.

I am aware now.


CHORUS X2




No comments: