1. What is your cell phone? What? Where? It's on my table in front of me and it's a Samsung.
2. Your hair? Drying into natural curls today. Doesn't look so bad anymore.
3. Your Mother? A total angel and such an independent woman. I respect her and love her and can't live without her. I think I should die first. Before her. Is that selfish? *Kidding* (Sort of)
4. Your Father? Dead to me. He put me up for abortion and my (AMAZING) mother said 'No, she's my child. Not yours.' Him and his family wrote me off and we've never heard from him since. So here I am today. I grew up in a wonderful home with the best 'father' in the world... my grandfather. I couldn't have asked for a better life.
5. Your favorite food? OMG don't get me started... do you really want to know?! Prepare yourself... Real Boerekos; Cookies and cheese; Lasagna; Pizza; Braaivleis .... okay I'll stop there. (And my mind just went blank). I'm a very easy person to please.
6. Your dream last night? I'm not sure... I slept soundly with my cat cuddling up under the blankets.
7. Your favorite drink? Probably wine. Makes me lovable. Teehee!!
8. Your dream/goal? I have so many... One of my big goals is to buy back a holiday apartment in Umdloti, Kwazulu-Natal that my grandmother sold a couple of years ago. I'll post photo's soon. Another one for now... move to the coast. Soon.
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? I'll go with Hillbilly on this one... Naked time. Other than that - Doing pencil sketches, blogging, being outdoors, learning new things, being random!
11. Your fear? To quote Hillbilly Duhn again : "Ain't tellin you, you'll just make fun of me, laugh like hyenia's on crack and then tell everybody you know." ... Naw! I'd definitely say my biggest fear is losing someone I love. I can handle anything else. If I have to. But that's the worst.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Living on the coast, the proud owners of a holiday apartment and living and working the dream. Doing what I want to do.
13. Where were you last night? Eating dinner at a friend's place then relaxing at home with my laptop and my new Windows 7!!
14. Something you aren't? Patient. According the friend. Nice.
15. Muffins? What about them? Do I like them? Sometimes. Depends.
16. Wish list item? Uuurrrrmmmm... no debt. A place of my own at the coast and a job there would be nice. Oh a tiny wishlist item? I'd say the GHD hair straightener and curler.
17. Where did you grow up? All over South Africa. Sort of. Durban. Pietersburg. Waterkloof. Pretoria North. And now Centurion.
18. Last thing you did? Laughed hysterically about my cat bonking his head on the table last night. Shame. It looked like it hurt.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans, black top, black jersey and slops. (And no, I usually where very bright colors okay? Today's not a good day, tomorrow isn't looking good either.) =D
20. Your TV? Exactly... what about it?
21. Your Pets? Consists of my cat. My one and only. =D
22. Your friends? Are all so awesome!! Love them to bits!
23. Your life? Interesting...
24. Your mood? Excited. Confused. Indifferent. Irritated. Torn apart. Happy. Sad. Curious.
25. Missing someone? Always...
26. Vehicle? Dark blue VW Golf... Hate it.
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks. I'm wearing slops. =D
28. Your favorite store? Don't think I have one ...
29. What's your favorite color? Red. Black. Pink. In that order.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier today. Hysterically.
31. Last time you cried? Can't pinpoint when... not too long ago though.
33. One place that I go over and over again? Work. Unfortunately. Home. Thankfully. The Farm. Lovingly.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Arista. The friend in Richardsbay.
35. Favorite place to eat? At the table. As Hillbilly said. Hehe! ... My grandmothers' house. She makes the BEST food. I don't know what I'd do without her. =(
Thank you Hillbilly. For making me waste my time at work. Doing this instead of working. Haha!! Kidding. I like memes. I think. Sometimes... (There I go... rambling again.) So there you probably learned a couple of new things about me. Maybe. Maybe not. =D
EDIT : I forgot to tag some of my sweeties for this award.
Desi van Zyl
I'm looking forward to your answers!