Sep 7, 2009

I've Reached That Point

images

I've reached that point and I love it!!!!
I'm so proud of myself. I told you I'd get over it and I did. I feel like the world is my oyster and I can do what I want. I love that I can do whatever I want whenever I want. I don't need anyone's permission but my own now. I can change my schedule, I can go places, I can meet people. The thing is... I have gotten so used to putting someone else first in my life. I am always looking after someone, even if it's a friend. I'm always looking out for someone else, and putting myself in the background. I always come second. Or third. Or last. And now... It's ME first. I get to decide what I do and what is right or wrong. I get to be the single bitch who says no. I get to set the boundaries and the adventures. I get to explore.

I know this is very random. But oh well. I'm rambling my feelings out so just live with it. I feel like the sun just came up and I'm actually seeing the colors now... Weird. Interesting. =)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Simon Butler said...

You update far too quickly – I meant to comment on this one before, but forgot: I’ve already wished you good luck with your new-found friend, but I just want to add that I’m glad of your liberation, and of course your happiness. Good to have a bit of independence, isn’t it?

Maryx said...

Simon, I love it. As you say... Liberating! Hope it lasts though! Hehe!