Do you remember the post where I rambled on about a guy I 'met' again after 14 years?? Do you remember how I said "Dear Heart, I 'met' a boy this weekend... prepare to shatter?"
Yeah well. It shattered.
Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating. It didn't shatter. It just bruised a tiny bit. He's in love with someone else. But it's so damn complicated and dangerous I'm trying to talk some sense into him. Strange thing is... I think it's a good thing that there's probably no chance for us. He's a great friend. We have fun together and we can share sh!t with each other. I need that. In someone who won't judge too much. I like that.
Story of my life huh? Well, my new life. I'm trying. I really am. It's hard being alone. Especially when you're not used to it. It feels like I have SO MUCH love to give and no one to give it to. So I'm spreading it out over my friends. And my BFF's new baby that's on the way. I can't wait. I might just be more excited than the parents-to-be. (I'm the motherly type alright? In case you haven't noticed already).
In other news:
- I think I said my car got stolen.
- Did I mention my house keys was in the car that got stolen?
- Someone broke into our house a week ago. No sign of forced entry. They didn't steal any big things... but they stole 3 of my moms' rings. VERY fcuking expensive rings. Family heirlooms by the way. One of them - My grandmother's engagement ring. The diamond alone worth about R30 000. It's heart sore you know?
- I'm sure they tracked my car registration to my house address. It's possible right? Anything is possible in South Africa... haha!
- My 'new' friend, RandomPixie, (we found each other again three years after we went to high school together and hardly knew each other) is back from Holland and I'm SO excited to see her again!!! I missed her terribly.
very excitedlycalmly awaiting my fabulous prize parcel from Hillbilly Duhn