Nov 25, 2009

The Wheel DOES Turn


CAN you bloody believe it?! The wheel DOES turn. I hope you know the saying, otherwise that statement would make NO sense to you. They saying goes that 'Whatever goes around comes around.' And 'What you give is what you get.' As well as 'Do unto others what you want done to yourself.' Oh and another one ... 'What you do to others will come back to you 3 X 3.'

Scary to think about it that way huh? Scary to think that what you give out is what you're going to get back. Whether you like it or not. Scary to think that there are so many people out there with so much negativity in their hearts, with so much hatred and so many issues. Best is... they are surprised when things don't go well for them. WTF?! People like that, in my opinion, have NO common sense. And that's just bloody amazing right there on its own. I mean . . . ? !

Okay, I'm not going into that debate right now. Nor do I have the time.

Have you ever watched The Secret?
Well I'm going to be honest here and tell you that I was VERY skeptical over The Secret and all they claim it is. I watched the DVD, I didn't read the book. I just thought to myself 'Well yes, it's a lovely thought and all, but that's just not how it works. That's just not how it turns out.' And can you believe it?! I was wrong. Yes. I admit it. I was wrong. So sue me. =D I'm not here to promote The Secret or speak of any prophecy of any sort. I'm just putting this into perspective. (And maybe if you watch it and think the same thing I was thinking and then later in life you realize but you were as wrong as I was you think back on my wise words as well...)

As you might have realized... I went through a tough time after the break up with Glitch, the Ex (If you're behind on my extremely interesting over-rated mundane life, well then, look it up) ... It's not as if Glitch was the most wonderful boyfriend or I loved him the most or anything like that (We dated for 9 months, get real.) I think I had just had enough. After years and years (seriously!) of not being single any longer than a month, I was just finished. I couldn't take it anymore. I had two blissful weeks after the break-up STILL spent in his arms and talking to him and spending time with him. AKA I had two weeks of blissful denial that we were DONE.

Note to self (Maybe you* ought to copy this one)
~ NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. IT'S A VERY BAD IDEA. ~

After my pathetic denial of the inevitable I found myself - Alone. FAN-FCUKIN-TASTIC. Yes, I cried a bit. Yes, I spent time alone. Yes, I felt sorry for myself. Yes, I missed him. Oh... how I missed him! But did I miss HIM or just the thought of him?? That's what got me thinking I guess... and that train of thought just had no brakes, I'm telling ya! =D

Well I'm not one for self-pity or locking myself up from the world, so I went out and made myself heard. Also my reason for not blogging. I don't get a moment for myself!! (Not that I'm complaining...) I have awesome friends who love me for me and care for and stand by me. I have friends who need me. I have friends who look up to me. I have friends I look up to and very much need in my life. My pillars of strength. I have old friends, new friends, funky friends and weird friends. I have friends who expect me to get the party started! Wait. What?! Yes. Me.

Side Note: I never used to be this person. =D

Strange to think about actually. I don't know how this happened. (I'm rambling again. Deal with it.) One minute I'm a friend. Now I'm the friend. Not to blow my own horn or anything. I LOVE what I do. I love being the one who's shoulder you can cry on. I love being the friend you run to for comfort, protection and advice. I love being there for my girls. I love knowing that they are there for me. I love how well we know each other and that we can put up with each others sh!ts and giggles all the way! I love showing them how wonderful the world is and how spontaneous and random we can be together. And it's ALWAYS fun!! I turned to them. Now they are turning to me. And I love it. It gives me meaning. And I needed that for so long. I felt like a lost fart. Not anymore though...

(By the way I've probably been working on this post for 2 weeks now. I can't get to finishing it. And I can't get to the point. I give up.)

HAHA

No comments: