Oct 6, 2010

Sept 22 - I'm not meant for him. Or him. Or him.

MY friend is certain that when you meet the man that you want to spend the rest of your life with, you'll know. You'll just... know. Everything and everyone else will seem completely meaningless and you will just know. I don't get it. I'm sure it happens... but not all the time.

What happens then, when you meet your future spouse and you just know, and that person doesn't feel the same about you? What then?

I think when you find out much later if you were or were not meant to be together. I mean, if I had stayed with Roald (dumb example, long ago ex) any longer, he wouldn't have met Adri at the right time. They wouldn't have fallen in love and their beautiful little boy wouldn't have come into the world when he did. And just those small things... changes so much in the future. Just like all our actions do. Everyday.

Rambling.

No comments: