Oct 14, 2010

I'm going to the farm next weekend. I'm going to see him again. I'm really, really scared. I invited him. My friend invited him. We're staying the whole weekend. We're going to spend time together. We're going to talk. I have so many questions I want to ask. I have so many things I want to figure out. I'm sure he does too. I need this. I need... clarity. I need... to know.

We've been talking. A lot. We've been talking about all kinds of different things. We've been laughing and sharing. I look forward to talking to him every day. I look forward to hearing his voice. It scares the crap out of me... But it will be okay. I will be okay. I will keep my head squarely on my shoulders and I won't do something I'll regret.

Look at me convincing myself... =)

2 comments:

Raj said...

maryx. best of luck :)
i ahev no idea what else to say

Maryx said...

Thanks Raj. I need it. =)