Oct 6, 2010

Lassie

I don't know how to tell him this. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to react. I hardly know how to contain myself. He makes my heart beat faster. So much faster. He gives me butterflies and he makes me feel like a bloody teenager. I hate it! But I love it. It's interesting and it's new. Who can complain? A lot happened this weekend. We went to the farm and really... explored more than the nature around us.

It was fantastic. I had so much fun! Surprising actually. And now... I have no one to tell this to. His brother etc. is clueless as to what is happening between us. (His brother, by the way, is my best friend, Nico). We prefer it that way, but it's really funny!
He has explained to me, honestly, that he doesn't want any relationship issues at the moment. Understandable. I'm really glad he was honest, though. I know where I stand. No expectations. Just hope. I'll see him again, I hope. But I don't want it to rule my life. Can I help it?

No comments: