Jan 18, 2012

Thought Question #291


Right now I'm excited about my friends' wedding coming up in February, as well as my other friends who recently got engaged and another one who just had a baby boy.  I'm excited about some arts and crafts projects I have going.  I'm excited about the new season of Bones.  I'm excited about starting with my Diploma studies and other courses in the near future.  I'm excited about finishing the Feasibility of the 18Shaft project successfuly and perfectly, with everything intact, and starting with the Execution Phase.  I'm excited about learning more regarding my pencil sketches.  I'm excited about applying for car finance and seeing of I can do it on my own.

There's a lot to be excited about and I always try to see it in my daily life.  We tend to stress too much about things we cannot change, and worry too much about tomorrow.  Live for today and grab the moment.  Find the small excitement in life and the beauty of it all.  It makes a difference, I promise.

What are you excited about lately?  Please share!

No comments: