Jan 9, 2012

Thought Question #276


My Mother, I guess.  I want her to be proud of me.  I want my family to be proud of me.  I don't care about trying to impress people, I'm pretty chilled about that.  I'm also not the bragging type.  But my family is important and I want them to be pleased with the person they raised.  I try, hard sometimes, but it doesn't always work.  Small things are my downfall.  I didn't go and study what they wanted me to study.  I don't have the perfect partner in life who matches or exceeds their expectations.  I don't have a perfect job and tons of money.  I don't have a perfect size 0 body.  They tend to make me feel like a failure with those things.  But I try, and that's the most important part I guess.

Who would you like to please the most and why?

1 comment:

michael said...

Oh, jeez. I think everyone wants to please and impress the people who take care of and love them. :)

(I bet she's insanely proud of you, though!)