Aug 5, 2009

My Open Mindedness is Gonna Get Me into Trouble Soon


Last night was a night to remember. Last night was a bloody Tuesday night. Last night I partied a bit. Not hard. Just a bit. We started drinking early though. We didn't eat though. That's already looking for trouble right? Yes. It is. So today I'm sitting at work feeling like a train wreck with a million questions going through my mind about what happened, why and if it will ever happen again... if I ever want it to happen again. Yeah, there I just confused you huh? I'm right there with you on that one... But it's my ramblings ain't it? If you can make something of it let me know. If you can't, well for today that might just be a good thing, coz you don't wanna know this sh!t anyway.

I had a very... promiscuous... night last night. With the Boyfriend and BFF2. I'm still a bit in shock so I'm definitely not into sharing the details right. You can ask me if you're way too curious for your own good will. (Like Me). But for the sake of my sanity I won't post it on the World Wide Web for now...
Okay so we had a very 'promiscuous' night as I said. BFF2 and I started drinking at BFF1's house and left about 9PM to meet the Boyfriend at a restaurant. (BFF1 is pregnant and can't -read: won't- join our nightly shenanigans, which I totally understand btw). All this totally unplanned of course. So we got to the restaurant and decided 'Screw it, we want to party tonight', so we went to Stones. A local club. Yes. Club. I'm not a big clubbing person by the way. I had my days of clubs and jols, and guess what... I'm past it! I got over it quicker than most young ppl I guess. Good or bad? Discuss. Though I DO still like going on occasion... I love dancing the night away with friends. Nothing wrong with that, I say.

Okay so to wrap it up and not pull it apart and over analyze again, for my own sanity... the night drew to a close in Nic's bedroom.

There. BOOM. I said it. I'm shocked. Ashamed. Confused. And in serious need of one on one loving with the boyfriend. And soon too. I'm more open-minded (and was more drunk) than I even realized. But what happened, happened. There's nothing I or anyone can do about it. There's no erasers for this shit. We'll get over it and past it. That's all. Can't be hard right? I'm babbling again.

3 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Interesting...very in-ter-est-ing!! Hehehe...

Jenn said...

Oh crazy girl!
For now, live by this...

live, learn and move on.

You'll be just fine :-)

Maryx said...

Thanx Jenn. It just feels like a mountain right now. but i'll get over it like all the other shit.

and yeah... Meatbag... you're a real meatbag... that's cool with me! =) Thanx for stopping by