May 28, 2012

Thought Question #392


Ooooohhhh for so many reasons.  The people were horrible.  Well, most of them at least.  Especially the manager and the general manager/boss.  They don't care about people, in general.  There was a hell of a lot of pressure on me to perform, but no back up when I wanted to take a day or anything, for the longest time.  Promises were made, like future studies, positions, raises, etc.  that never, ever materialized.  They don't make any effort with their employees.  Any of them.  They don't care about the ergonomics of an office, the happiness, well-being or moods of their employees.  I was just going nowhere slowly.  It was frustrating.  Especially after all the work and effort I put into the place to make it more efficient and precise.  Yes, I gained a lot of experience, and I'm glad for that.  I met interesting people and horrible people, and I learned from them all.  But believe me, I'm glad I got out of there.  I'm so blessed to be making progress the way I am.  It's a conscience decision, though.  And it took me a while to realize I have to make it.  I'm so glad I did....


No comments: