May 22, 2012

Still Waiting


It seems to me that people find it hard to be my friends.  I'm a bit anti-social (whodathunk), I like being by myself, I'm straightforward and honest, I don't care much for pissy parties (not even my own), I'm random and I have a really dry sense of humour.  And I'm sarcastic to boot.  Every now and then I find a friend who handles me just great.  And then, of course, they slowly fade away.  They're not gone, they just live their own lives.  I can't blame them.  But there's one person who I really thought would stick around.  No such luck.  She's living her live, so close and yet so far away.  And here I am, living my life.  I don't know what to say to her anymore.  She has stopped talking to me.  So now, I'm just waiting.  Waiting for her to come around, waiting for her to decide I'm good enough again, waiting for her to realize I'm here.  Because, really, it's up to her.  It's her choice.  She hasn't deleted me off every communication platform in existence, she hasn't screamed or yelled at me, I think.  But she also doesn't talk to me.  I said I'm sorry.  I've asked her what more can I do.  Nothing.

Now, I'm just waiting.  I just don't know how much longer I can wait...



No comments: